Monday, May 14, 2007

In my life...


Ayah and Riza... two men in my life...

Ayah
... is my husband. When I saw him in the first... I don't have feeling with him. But when we discuss and sharing... I'm find something that's different from the other man. He's so quiet, but he's a fighter man. He have a positive thinking for his planning for his life in the future, including a family and carrier. When he's asking me to be his wife
, he doesn't give me sweet promises but he gives me a reality of life. He just want to sharing and caring (of course... loving too) with me as a partner in his life. Also, he doesn't prosecute me to can more serve him likes a wife, if I'm so tired (when I coming home after from office)... he's can understand. Or if I must go to the other paces (because of my job), he's still oke staying alone in home. I'm so happy and thanks for God... that's I have a good husband...

Riza... is my son. Now... he's very funny... cause he couldn't say a complete words... but he tries to can speaking. So... he just can speak the end of a part of word
. But... now Riza could call me..."Bu"... it's very amazing word because it's have a lot of meaning for me. Yes... I'm a mother... Riza gives my life so completely and full colour. When I'm return from office, he's waiting for me in behind of the door with smile and show his teeth (but not complete). I'm surprise... 'cause his growth so fast. When I saw Riza baby... he's so little baby. I can't imagine that's now Riza could walking alone, singing, laughing, speaking... subhanallah... God's so kindness for me... alhamdulillah ya Allah... You've give 2 men... who's very important in my life...

2 comments: